Machinery and Equipment Sales and Auctions
Kivells are the leading Machinery and Equipment Auctioneers and Valuers, of their type, in the South West, selling many thousands of lots of Machinery and Equipment annually.
Machinery sales and auctions are held both at Kivells sale yards, in Holsworthy and Exeter in Devon, and client's premises throughout the South West and beyond. Kivells experience is wide-ranging, selling agricultural equipment, general machinery as well as heritage and collector's items.
Kivells act for private clients, public bodies and companies looking to dispose of surplus assets. Retirement sales, redundant equipment, business and site closures are just a few reasons why Kivells are the partner of choice. Machinery sales are a growing and strategic business for Kivells.
Thinking of selling your machinery or equipment? Kivells are leading the field...
Why Choose Kivells?
We provide and can help you with...
- Quick & effective machinery sales, with strong prices, prompt payment & competitive commission
- A local & personal service
- A wide range of machinery including:
- Agricultural Equipment
- Grounds Maintenance
- Contractors & Builders Plant
- Forestry, Timber, Woodworking
- Machine Tools as well as Machinery & Plant from many other sectors
- Heritage & Collectors Items
- And much more...
- Experienced, qualified & dedicated machinery auctioneers & helpful & knowledgeable administration & logistics personnel
- Free on-site valuation & inspection of your machinery
- A comprehensive lot tagging, cataloguing, valuation advice & advertising schedule service
- Our sales attract a large local following with over 1,000 attendees at major sales & regular buyers from around the UK & overseas
- A comprehensive range of sale offerings including Live & Webcast Auctions, Private Treaty & Tender Disposals
- Collective & individual client site sales with collections arranged to appropriate sale venues with under cover & open air sales yards
- Strong site security, free parking, on-site canteen & easy, well organised access at our sale yards
Please contact your nearest office to arrange a meeting with one of our experienced auctioneers.