This herd comprises 74 In Milk and/or In Calf Cows & Heifers, 18 In Calf Heifers, 33 Bulling & Yearling Heifers and 8 Spring born Hifer Calves. The herd is predominantly Summer and early Autumn calving in Calf to Jersey or Aberdeen Angus. Herd Average 6784kgs 4.77%bf 3.57%p cc136. Exceptional Herd Health - Calving Index 382 days, NO anitbiotic tubes used in 2018 or 2019. Feet trimmed routinely at drying off and 120days post calving. Johnes Disease monitored, all cows tested negative this month. Bulk milk tested for Lepto, IBR, BVD & Fluke. All calves BVD tag and tested since June 2016 with NO PI's found to date. For futher information call Mark Davis 07773371774
Dairy By Private Treaty
- Dispersal of an Organic Herd of Pedigree Jerseys and Jersey x Holstein Cows, Heifers & Youngstock
- 18 October and November 2018 born. Extremely well grown. AI sires from outstanding 10000kgs plus herd, Vaccinated for Lepto, BVD & IBR.
- 15 January and February 2019 from the same herd
- 40 September 2018 born British Friesian type, Genus AI sires.
- 35 September and October 2018 born British Friesian type, Genus AI sires.
- 50 14 Month old Jersey Cross bulling heifers suitable for grazing type systems.
- In Calf Heifers
- Pick of 10 out of 35 due August/September to Pedigree AA Bull .10000Kgs plus Holstein Friesian, NMR recorded, Non Pedigree .Cubicle trained, Homebred for 60 years.
- 30 due July to September Friesian and Jersey Cross, by AI sires. In calf mainly to AA dairy Sires, cubicle housed, well grown, vaccinated for Lepto, BVD, IBR & Johnes screened. Herd dispersed. 7600Kgs, 4.32% BF, 3.60% PTN
- 20 Born September 2017, cubicle trained, British Friesian type, 10 due in October, 5 in November & 5 in December from High Health status herd,4 year testing area.
- 40 due October to December to Hereford Bulls, Crossbred, Jer X & Swedish Red X. Cubicle trained 6200Kgs, 4.60%BF, 3.70% PTN. 4 Year testing area. Vaccinated for Lepto, BVD & IBR.
60 in calf grazing type cows for sale due Aug/Sept to Beef Bulls
(Friesian type Jersey X Friesian)
54 in milk Friesian type cows, self fed maize & grass silage cubicle housed, herringbone parlour milked
7500Kgs, 4.30%BF, 3.5% PTN cc135. 1.7 Tonnes of concentrate
27 due in October, 17 Due November, 1 due December, 9 due January. All in calf to BB. High health status,4 Year testing area.
- 80 Crossbred Cows for Sale due to calve June onwards
80 Crossbred Cows for Sale due to calve June onwards
- TB RESTRICTED Herd of 120 Autumn Calving Holstein Friesian Cows & Heifers
An excellent herd of Cows with a very high Health Status, due to Calve August-October - The herd is TB restricted, any interested buyer please contact Mark Davis with your holding details.
- Slurry Guzzler
Slurry Guzzler (10 years old)
- Fullwood 5000L Bulk Tank
Fullwood 5000L Bulk tank
- 12 X 24 Herringbone Milking Parlour
12 X 24 Gascoigne Herringbone Parlour. Feeds on Fullwood Ration Master. ACR, Samplers for milk records.
- Crossbred/grazing type dairy cattle
Crossbred/Grazing type Dairy Cattle:
70 Spring calving grazing in calf heifers due March/April.
- 15 Organic Bulling Heifers
15 Organic Bulling Heifers
- 70 NMR recorded Holstein Friesian Cows Calving July-November
70 NMR recorded Holstein Friesian Cows Calving July-November. Cubicle Housed.
- 30 Pedigree Holstein Friesian Bulling Heifers
30 Pedigree Holstein Friesian Bulling Heifers
All out of good AI Sires and from a 9000kg Herd
Can be split
- 100 cows with a predominantly spring calving pattern.
Wanted- 100 Cows with a predominantly spring calving pattern.