Monthly Machinery, Pig & Poultry Sale
1st February 2020 at 9:30am
Holsworthy Livestock Market
- 2 outstanding vintage tractors from one private small holding in South Cornwall;
- 1977 Massey Ferguson 135 c/w QD cab & doors reg. WFJ 6885 – a wonderful example of its type, been on the farm for over 30 years, everything working as it should, V5 present.
- 'top draw' Fergie T20 reg. UXS 832 in wonderful condition, V5 present with FSH, lovely condition and runs perfectly.
- Unreserved dispersal from South Molton to inc;
- 64 plate Case 55 Farmall tractor - 1800hrs, only used as yard tractor
- 2019 Emily mixer feeder bucket
- Twose shear grab
- grass topped
- Shelbourne sand dispenser
- JCB bucket
- qty calf rearing buckets & equipment
- cattle crush
- Orange juice container
- Vicon fertilizer spinner
- bale spikes
- link box
- various maintenance tools & effects
- 2nd Part dispersal from Tavistock:
- David Brown 995 tractor - FSH, V5
- Twose ballast roller
- folding harrows
- bale accumulator
- Twose drum mower - lightly used
- Chatteris roller rings (x15) inc shaft and lifting frame
- cattle crush
- Clearance of workwear comprising safety shoes/boots, boiler suits, welding boiler suits, polo shirts etc.
Vehicles / Trailers
- 66 plate John Deere Gator 855D - 819hrs, 3970 miles, Good Working Order, FSH, direct from local farm.
- 12' Ifor Williams cattle trailer
- 10' plant trailer
- 14' flatbed trailer
- Ifor Williams 6'x4' plant car trailer - Vendors comments "like new"
Farming Machinery / Equipment
- 5'6" drum mower
- Harford tipper trailer 10'x6' - completely restored. New ironwork frame and boards, new tailboards, brakes refurbished and all metalwork stripped down and coated with oxide and paint.
- 2 galvanised sheep troughs
- Marshall 1200 slurry tanker - Vendors comments "first class condition"
- roller shutter door
- metal shelving
- oil tank
- 110v Ryobi circular saw
- 5 pallets of stone
David Kivell FRICS FAAV FLAA
James Morrish FLAA
Mark Bromell BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV FLAA