Why Choose Kivells
Kivells hold property auctions through out Devon and Cornwall and have a very successful selling rate.
Property auctions offer an alternative method of sale to private treaty or tender. Kivells have a long history of conducting successful property auctions throughout the Westcountry. A sale by auction has a number of advantages and your Kivells member of staff can provide more details on the auction process and associated costs and time scales.
- We hold collective auctions for all property types
- Quick and efficent method of sale - at the fall of the hammer the deal is done
- Completion is usually within 28 days of auction
- Competitive bidding ensures the best market price for your property
- Auctions are successful in both buoyant and challenging property markets
- Vibrant auction rooms create an atmosphere encouraging purchasers to bid
- We have our own in-house experienced and dedicated professional auctioneers
- Bespoke marketing plan to maximise exposure of your property
- Sale can be achieved by private treaty prior to the auction
If you have a property that you are considering may be suitable for sale by auction, please contact one of our offices.