Kivells have been at the heart of the farming community in Devon and Cornwall since 1885. We know the local markets intimately.
Kivells lead the way in providing reliable professional advice on rural matters. We have unrivalled contact with the rural community via our network of offices and four agri-business centres and livestock markets.
We deal with the sale of large estates through to pony paddocks. We advise on method of sale, valuation and provide a comprehensive marketing plan.
Our experienced team of Farm Agents are members or fellows of the RICS and fellows of the CAAV. Strategically positioned geographically to cover the Westcountry and linked via our in-house software we offer a comprehensive service;
- Personal and confidential service
- Experienced team of Farm Agents
- Extensive internet coverage
- National, regional and local advertising
- Tailor made marketing plan
- Database of prospective purchasers
- Network of contacts with rural professionals
- Network of contacts within farming community
- Added value with advice on Tax, Planning and BPS given
We would be delighted to provide you with a no obligation market appraisal.
Please contact us to book an appointment by clicking on the 'request a valuation' below or contact your nearest office in Exeter, Holsworthy, Launceston and Liskeard.