The role: We require an outgoing and personable Sales Negotiator to service the Residential Sales Department in our busy Liskeard office. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a passion for property and are looking for an exciting career. The successful candidate will be bright, cheerful and have the ability to work under their own initiative.
The candidate: We are looking for a candidate who is very presentable, articulate, has a superb eye for detail together with excellent time-management skills and a strong knowledge of all MS Office packages and the local area. Previous experience within the property industry is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided. A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is required.
Training: Kivells will support the successful candidate by enrolling them on the Propertymark – Sale of Residential Property course to obtain an industry recognised qualification.
Duties will include (non-exhaustive):
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with the Area Manager
- At all times to use best endeavours to gain instructions for any office of the Company
- At all times to project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care in order to secure recommendations and further business for the Company
- To be a fully integrated team member and to keep other team members informed as to the progress of all negotiations
- To undertake market appraisals and win instructions
- To be proficient in the use of all office IT and communication systems
- To attend training sessions and participate fully
- To accurately measure, write and produce sales particulars of properties
- Any other duties as directed by the Directors or Area Managers
- To provide clients with a professional service and to achieve the best price for their property that market conditions permit
- To interview applicants in order to identify their requirements for suitable property and to enquire if they have a property for sale, to achieve a market appraisal for the company
- To contact applicants in a pro-active manner introducing them to property matching their requirements swiftly and efficiently
- To negotiate with potential buyers, ensuring that our vendors interests are best served at all times, that other offers and sensitive information is not divulged to prospective purchasers and that comprehensive and accurate file notes are recorded on the appropriate property file and the IT system
- In liaison with other team members to keep clients regularly informed about the progress of our vendors property sale and marketing
- To efficiently and diligently expedite and administer the sale process from the agreement of terms to the exchange of contracts, and finally to facilitate the completion of the sale and the smooth handover of the property
Full time working hours: 8.45am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday. In addition you will also be required to work every other Saturday based on a rota from 8.45am till 1.00pm.
Salary: Competitive salary and commission package commensurate with experience
Closing date for applications to be received: Friday 17th May 2019