Properties for Auction
We hold collective auctions for all property types and Kivells have a long successful history throughout the Westcountry. Sale by auction has a number of advantages and we would be delighted to discuss these further with you.
- We have our own in-house experienced and dedicated professional auctioneers
- Quick and effective method of sale – at the fall of the hammer, the deal is done
- Competitive bidding ensures the best market price for your property
- Vibrant auction rooms create an atmosphere encouraging purchasers to bid
- Bespoke marketing plan to maximise exposure of your property
- Property may still be sold prior to the auction
- Liskeard, CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £200,000 - £225,000*For sale by public auction on Wednesday 4th September 2019* A substantial semi-detached stone built characterful residence located within walking distance of Liskeard town centre and boasting vast living accommodation set across two floors. The...
- Paradise Farm, between Little Petherick, and St. Issey, near PadstowOn MarketAuction Guide Price £150,000 - 175,000The Property extends to approximately 9 acres and is bordered by road frontage to the North and East and third party land to the South, with the West bordering third party agricultural land via a stream which forms the boundary. We are selling on...
- Liskeard, CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000*For sale by public auction on Wednesday 26th June 2019* A three bedroom semi detached characterful property located on the outskirts of Liskeard Town centre and occupying a generous size plot with extensive gardens to both the front and rear...
- BUILDING PLOT IN PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION WITH STUNNING VIEWSOn MarketAuction Guide Price £50,000For Sale by public auction at 7pm on Wednesday 26th June 2019 at the Eagle House, Launceston. The Property is a rare opportunity to acquire a building plot in this sought after part of the town, taking advantage of far reaching rural views over...
- PLANNING FOR 2/3 BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING WITH PARKING.On MarketAuction Guide Price £50,000For Sale by Public Auction at 7pm on Wednesday 26th June at the Eagle House Hotel, Launceston. The site is located within a short walk of the pretty town centre of Launceston. The site comprises a level area of hardstanding with two single garages...
- Land at Trefrew, North CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £40,000 - £45,000The Land is a single field of approximately 4.22 acres being gently sloping with a westerly topography. The northern and southern boundaries are mature hedge banks which border third party agricultural land with the eastern boundary adjoining the...
- Morval, CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £40,000 - £55,000*For sale by public auction on Wednesday 26th June 2019* An extremely well maintained equestrian facility occupying approximately 2.6 Acres and being nestled in an idyllic location approximately 4 miles from the fishing port of Looe. The land is...
- Land at Tregadillett, LauncestonOn MarketAuction Guide Price £27,500The Land is a gently sloping field of approximately 1.31 acres abutting the built-up area of Tregadillett, with road frontage on the eastern boundary. The Land has a good stock-proof border and has been used in recent years for the grazing of...
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ID REQUIREMENTS
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (the "Regulations") – as of 26th June 2017.
All Auctioneers are now required to verify the identity of all bidders before the auction.
UK PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
You must provide one document from list A and B:
List A: Identity documents:
- Current signed passport; or
- Current UK photo card driving licence.
If you do not currently hold a valid passport or driving licence, you may alternatively provide a certified copy of one of the following documents:
- UK old style paper driving licence;
- Residential permit issued by the Home Office to EU Nationals on sight of their own country passport;
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits;
- Self-employed in the construction industry – tax exemption certificate with photograph of holder (forms C155, C156 or SC60);
- HM Revenue and Customs tax notification; or
- Firearms certificate.
List B: Evidence of address:
- A utility bill issued within the last three months (but not mobile phone);
- Current UK driving licence (if not already used as evidence of identity);
- UK old style paper driving licence (if not used as evidence of identity);
- Local authority tax bill (valid for the current year);
- Bank, credit card, building society or credit union statement issued within the last three months and addressed to a current residential address;
- The most recent original mortgage statement from a recognised lender;
- Confirmation from the electoral roll that a person of that name lives at that address;
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits (if not used as evidence of identity);
- Self-employed in the construction industry – tax exemption certificate (forms C155, C156 or SC60) (if not used as evidence of identity); or
- HM Revenue and Customs tax notification (if not used as evidence of identity)
Please note that we do not accept the following documents as evidence of address: PO box numbers, addresses listed as 'C/O', online bank statements, online utility bills, health insurance certificates, building contents insurance certificates and motor insurance certificates.
NON-UK PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
You must provide one document from each list
List A: Identity documents:
- Full and valid passport;
- National identity card; or
- Photo driving licence
List B: Evidence of address:
- A utility bill issued within the last three months (but not mobile phone bills as these can be sent to different addresses);
- Bank, credit card, building society or credit union statement issued within the last three months and containing a current address; or
- A reference from a bank or regulated legal professional who has advised the individual for the past two years.
- Certified copies (signed and stamped by an independent regulated professional person) of the above documents are also acceptable
Please note that we do not accept the following documents as evidence of address:
PO box numbers, addresses listed as 'C/O', online bank statements, online utility bills, health insurance certificates, building contents insurance certificates and motor insurance certificates.
CORPORATE BODIES, INCLUDING TRUSTS ETC.
We will not be able to proceed with a transaction from a corporate body until we are fully satisfied that we have identified the ultimate beneficial owner. Importantly, the Regulations place a legal duty on all corporate bodies, including trusts etc, to provide us (the relevant person) with this information:
- (a) Information identifying—
- (i) its name, registered number, registered office and principal place of business;
- (ii) its board of directors, or if there is no board, the members of the equivalent management body;
- (iii) the senior persons responsible for its operations;
- (iv) the law to which it is subject;
- (v) its legal owners;
- (vi) its beneficial owners; and
- (b) its articles of association or other governing documents.
You are strongly advised to prepare in advance the necessary paperwork.
This is especially important with the more complex corporate structures as it will take considerably longer to conduct our due diligence. Each layer of the structure needs to be carefully examined until we have identified who the ultimate beneficial owners are.
If we are not fully satisfied, we will not be able to proceed with the transaction.
Should you have any queries or require further information please do not hesitate to contact any of our offices.