Properties for Auction
We hold collective auctions for all property types and Kivells have a long successful history throughout the Westcountry. Sale by auction has a number of advantages and we would be delighted to discuss these further with you.
- We have our own in-house experienced and dedicated professional auctioneers
- Quick and effective method of sale – at the fall of the hammer, the deal is done
- Competitive bidding ensures the best market price for your property
- Vibrant auction rooms create an atmosphere encouraging purchasers to bid
- Bespoke marketing plan to maximise exposure of your property
- Property may still be sold prior to the auction
- Land formerly part of Loxbrook Farm, ExeterOn MarketAuction Guide Price £350,000 to £400,000For sale by public auction on Tuesday 6th March 2018 at 12 noon at The New Inn, Whimple Road, Broadclyst, Exeter EX5 3BX (unless sold prior) Situation The land is very well positioned lying about ¾ of a mile east of Broadclyst and only 6...
- Castle Street, LauncestonSold STCAuction Guide Price £200,000DESCRIPTION The Castle Street Chapel site is a cleared site following the partial collapse and demolition of the listed Chapel which stood on the site. Retrospective Listed Building Consent for removal of the Chapel was granted by Cornwall Council...
- West Chilla, BeaworthySold STCAuction Guide Price £200,000For Sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) at a date, time and venue to be announced. Victorian semi-detached house in need of complete modernisation and updating. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms, sitting/dining room, kitchen and...
- Summerleaze Crescent, BudeOn MarketAuction Guide Price £195,000For sale by public auction (unless sold prior) 7pm on Tuesday 27th March at Launceston Guildhall, Launceston, PL15 7AR 12 Summerleaze Crescent is a spacious ground floor apartment with stunning views taking in the sea, Compass Point and the...
- East Taphouse, CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £160,000For sale by public auction, this unique ten bedroom detached residence is split across three individual properties and occupies a generous size plot within the village of East Taphouse. The properties are in need of an element of modernisation and...
- Polyphant, LauncestonOn MarketAuction Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000The land extends to approximately 20.24 acres in a number of enclosures which have traditionally been farmed as one block of land. The land has frontage to a private track whereupon a right of way is enjoyed at all times and for all purposes. This...
- Callington, CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £80,000FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION Two bedroom detached property occupying a generous sized plot and conveniently located within close proximity to the town centre and local amenities. The property is in need of an element of modernisation throughout and...
- Blisland, CornwallOn MarketAuction Guide Price £60,000FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION. A unique opportunity to purchase a detached two bedroom property surrounded by low maintenance gardens mature garden boasting a range of outbuildings on the edge of the village of Blisland. The property is in need of an...
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ID REQUIREMENTS
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (the "Regulations") – as of 26th June 2017.
All Auctioneers are now required to verify the identity of all bidders before the auction.
UK PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
You must provide one document from list A and B:
List A: Identity documents:
- Current signed passport; or
- Current UK photo card driving licence.
If you do not currently hold a valid passport or driving licence, you may alternatively provide a certified copy of one of the following documents:
- UK old style paper driving licence;
- Residential permit issued by the Home Office to EU Nationals on sight of their own country passport;
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits;
- Self-employed in the construction industry – tax exemption certificate with photograph of holder (forms C155, C156 or SC60);
- HM Revenue and Customs tax notification; or
- Firearms certificate.
List B: Evidence of address:
- A utility bill issued within the last three months (but not mobile phone);
- Current UK driving licence (if not already used as evidence of identity);
- UK old style paper driving licence (if not used as evidence of identity);
- Local authority tax bill (valid for the current year);
- Bank, credit card, building society or credit union statement issued within the last three months and addressed to a current residential address;
- The most recent original mortgage statement from a recognised lender;
- Confirmation from the electoral roll that a person of that name lives at that address;
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits (if not used as evidence of identity);
- Self-employed in the construction industry – tax exemption certificate (forms C155, C156 or SC60) (if not used as evidence of identity); or
- HM Revenue and Customs tax notification (if not used as evidence of identity)
Please note that we do not accept the following documents as evidence of address: PO box numbers, addresses listed as 'C/O', online bank statements, online utility bills, health insurance certificates, building contents insurance certificates and motor insurance certificates.
NON-UK PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
You must provide one document from each list
List A: Identity documents:
- Full and valid passport;
- National identity card; or
- Photo driving licence
List B: Evidence of address:
- A utility bill issued within the last three months (but not mobile phone bills as these can be sent to different addresses);
- Bank, credit card, building society or credit union statement issued within the last three months and containing a current address; or
- A reference from a bank or regulated legal professional who has advised the individual for the past two years.
- Certified copies (signed and stamped by an independent regulated professional person) of the above documents are also acceptable
Please note that we do not accept the following documents as evidence of address:
PO box numbers, addresses listed as 'C/O', online bank statements, online utility bills, health insurance certificates, building contents insurance certificates and motor insurance certificates.
CORPORATE BODIES, INCLUDING TRUSTS ETC.
We will not be able to proceed with a transaction from a corporate body until we are fully satisfied that we have identified the ultimate beneficial owner. Importantly, the Regulations place a legal duty on all corporate bodies, including trusts etc, to provide us (the relevant person) with this information:
- (a) Information identifying—
- (i) its name, registered number, registered office and principal place of business;
- (ii) its board of directors, or if there is no board, the members of the equivalent management body;
- (iii) the senior persons responsible for its operations;
- (iv) the law to which it is subject;
- (v) its legal owners;
- (vi) its beneficial owners; and
- (b) its articles of association or other governing documents.
You are strongly advised to prepare in advance the necessary paperwork.
This is especially important with the more complex corporate structures as it will take considerably longer to conduct our due diligence. Each layer of the structure needs to be carefully examined until we have identified who the ultimate beneficial owners are.
If we are not fully satisfied, we will not be able to proceed with the transaction.
Should you have any queries or require further information please do not hesitate to contact any of our offices.