Properties for Auction
We hold collective auctions for all property types and Kivells have a long successful history throughout the Westcountry. Sale by auction has a number of advantages and we would be delighted to discuss these further with you.
- We have our own in-house experienced and dedicated professional auctioneers
- Quick and effective method of sale – at the fall of the hammer, the deal is done
- Competitive bidding ensures the best market price for your property
- Vibrant auction rooms create an atmosphere encouraging purchasers to bid
- Bespoke marketing plan to maximise exposure of your property
- Property may still be sold prior to the auction
- Brandis Corner, HolsworthyOn MarketAuction Guide Price £450,000For sale by public auction (unless sold prior) 7pm on Wednesday 19th September 2018 at Launceston Guildhall, Launceston, PL15 7AR Set in the heart of Devon’s magnificent Ruby Country, The Bickford Arms is only a short drive from Dartmoor and...
- Land formerly part of Loxbrook Farm, ExeterSold STCAuction Guide Price £350,000 to £400,000For sale by public auction on Tuesday 6th March 2018 at 12 noon at The New Inn, Whimple Road, Broadclyst, Exeter EX5 3BX (unless sold prior) Situation The land is very well positioned lying about ¾ of a mile east of Broadclyst and only 6...
- Barn ConversionOn MarketAuction Guide Price £200,000*For Sale by Public Auction Unless Sold Prior* A unique opportunity to purchase an imposing detached stone built barn with planning permission for conversion into Two Three bedroom dwellings with gardens and off-road parking. The barn is situated on...
- Bradworthy, HolsworthyOn MarketLOT 1: Auction Guide £200,000LOT 1 - A pair of semi-detached cottages & two adjoining grass fields of about 3 acres. EPC Rating G Situation Jenns Farm enjoys a rural location with extensive views towards Dartmoor and the North Cornish coast. The property about 1½...
- HolsworthyOn MarketAuction Guide Price £185,000DESCRIPTION For Sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) at 7pm on Wednesday 19 September 2018 at The Guildhall, Launceston. Great opportunity to purchase this substantial semi-detached Victorian Town House. The property is currently laid...
- Callington, CornwallSold STCAuction Guide Price £180,000 - £200,000*For sale by public auction on Wednesday 19th September 2018 unless sold prior*, this spacious three-bedroom detached bungalow occupies a generous sized elevated plot from which far-reaching panoramic views of the surrounding countryside can be...
- Stratton, BudeOn MarketAuction Guide Price £150,000For Sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on the 19th September 2018 at 7pm Launceston Guild Hall. A rare opportunity to purchase an exceptionally spacious and versatile 8 bedroom, stone built three storey Victorian property, with the addition...
- St. Neot, CornwallSold STCAuction Guide Price £150,000 - £175,000A characterful three-bedroom semi detached cottage located within the heart of the popular Cornish village of St Neot. The property occupies a generous size plot and boasts off-road parking for two vehicles. A low maintenance garden has been chiefly...
- Trewassa, CamelfordOn MarketAuction Guide Price £125,000For sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 19th September (unless sold prior) - all bidders must register with Kivells prior to the auction commencing in order to be able to bid. Two/three bedroom converted Victorian Chapel (built 1810) in centre...
- Fore Street, CamelfordOn MarketAuction Guide Price £115,000For sale by public auction (unless sold prior) 7pm on Wednesday 19th September at Launceston Guildhall, Launceston, PL15 7AR An exciting opportunity to purchase a renovation project nearing completion that offers a live and work unit in a high...
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ID REQUIREMENTS
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (the "Regulations") – as of 26th June 2017.
All Auctioneers are now required to verify the identity of all bidders before the auction.
UK PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
You must provide one document from list A and B:
List A: Identity documents:
- Current signed passport; or
- Current UK photo card driving licence.
If you do not currently hold a valid passport or driving licence, you may alternatively provide a certified copy of one of the following documents:
- UK old style paper driving licence;
- Residential permit issued by the Home Office to EU Nationals on sight of their own country passport;
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits;
- Self-employed in the construction industry – tax exemption certificate with photograph of holder (forms C155, C156 or SC60);
- HM Revenue and Customs tax notification; or
- Firearms certificate.
List B: Evidence of address:
- A utility bill issued within the last three months (but not mobile phone);
- Current UK driving licence (if not already used as evidence of identity);
- UK old style paper driving licence (if not used as evidence of identity);
- Local authority tax bill (valid for the current year);
- Bank, credit card, building society or credit union statement issued within the last three months and addressed to a current residential address;
- The most recent original mortgage statement from a recognised lender;
- Confirmation from the electoral roll that a person of that name lives at that address;
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits (if not used as evidence of identity);
- Self-employed in the construction industry – tax exemption certificate (forms C155, C156 or SC60) (if not used as evidence of identity); or
- HM Revenue and Customs tax notification (if not used as evidence of identity)
Please note that we do not accept the following documents as evidence of address: PO box numbers, addresses listed as 'C/O', online bank statements, online utility bills, health insurance certificates, building contents insurance certificates and motor insurance certificates.
NON-UK PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
You must provide one document from each list
List A: Identity documents:
- Full and valid passport;
- National identity card; or
- Photo driving licence
List B: Evidence of address:
- A utility bill issued within the last three months (but not mobile phone bills as these can be sent to different addresses);
- Bank, credit card, building society or credit union statement issued within the last three months and containing a current address; or
- A reference from a bank or regulated legal professional who has advised the individual for the past two years.
- Certified copies (signed and stamped by an independent regulated professional person) of the above documents are also acceptable
Please note that we do not accept the following documents as evidence of address:
PO box numbers, addresses listed as 'C/O', online bank statements, online utility bills, health insurance certificates, building contents insurance certificates and motor insurance certificates.
CORPORATE BODIES, INCLUDING TRUSTS ETC.
We will not be able to proceed with a transaction from a corporate body until we are fully satisfied that we have identified the ultimate beneficial owner. Importantly, the Regulations place a legal duty on all corporate bodies, including trusts etc, to provide us (the relevant person) with this information:
- (a) Information identifying—
- (i) its name, registered number, registered office and principal place of business;
- (ii) its board of directors, or if there is no board, the members of the equivalent management body;
- (iii) the senior persons responsible for its operations;
- (iv) the law to which it is subject;
- (v) its legal owners;
- (vi) its beneficial owners; and
- (b) its articles of association or other governing documents.
You are strongly advised to prepare in advance the necessary paperwork.
This is especially important with the more complex corporate structures as it will take considerably longer to conduct our due diligence. Each layer of the structure needs to be carefully examined until we have identified who the ultimate beneficial owners are.
If we are not fully satisfied, we will not be able to proceed with the transaction.
Should you have any queries or require further information please do not hesitate to contact any of our offices.