Why Choose Kivells?
Kivells is a proudly independent firm and believes in delivering outstanding customer service. We have been selling property in Cornwall and Devon since 1885 and know our local markets intimately.
We believe in a focused, targeted approach to selling your property using our local knowledge, national connections and cutting edge IT, to ensure you get the best possible service. If you are looking to buy a property in the Westcountry, Kivells will help you every step of the way, with an up to date list of properties which are currently on the market available on our website.
If you are selling your home, Kivells will market your property in a highly effective way. Our website will list your property's full details along with photographs, comprehensive floor plans and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) so that any prospective buyer anywhere in the world can view details of your property at the click of a mouse.
For a free valuation contact any of our offices in Exeter, Bude, Callington, Holsworthy, Launceston and Liskeard. We promise a highly personal and professional service including;
- Comprehensive internet coverage via www.kivells.com and property portals
- Strictly no sale, no fee agency terms
- Free Energy Performance Certificate and colour-coded floor plan
- Local and regional advertising
- Full colour, high quality sales particulars
- Accompanied viewings by an experienced member of staff where desired
- 'For Sale' board, where desired
- Promotion of your property via our linked network of offices
- Matching against our extensive database of potential buyers
- Regular feedback and contact from our property team
- Promotion of your property via Facebook and Twitter
- Window card in our prominent office locations
- Efficient sales progression upon receipt of an accepted offer
Property auctions offer an alternative method of sale to private treaty or tender. Kivells have a long history of conducting successful property auctions throughout the Westcountry. A sale by auction has a number of advantages and your Kivells member of staff can provide more details on the auction process and associated costs and time scales.
The commercial department provides a comprehensive service throughout Devon and Cornwall covering all aspects of commercial property. We pride ourselves in providing a highly professional independent service to all our clients.